Saturday 8 November 2014

Theater communication




Theater Communication

  I would like to thank Mr. Lloyd Sir I learnt many more things in Theater communication we don’t know what type of communication going on in theater we are just watching and enjoying   in this session I understood Genres situation


One is comedy, Tragedy, Romantic, Action, Music, Emotion, (over acting) these all communication in theater and also some element we have in Theater communication 1) Story 2) dialog and some more main things points I learnt in this session macabre, Surrealistic, Ethnic(culture) Happy movements, and in this theater we have classical divided 1) Naturalism, Realism, Expressions, Symbolism, absuralism( un Realistic unbelieving)  this is  very useful  session for me understood different kinds of communication  When we had this session That day we are vested Theater I observe some  communication in the Mare con movie this session is very useful for me I  learnt lot of things in the theater communication class

Music

Action

comedy 

 

Saraswathi   court 12df

 

                                                                     Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment